Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 12: List of 10's

A week from today, I will only have 10 days left in Peru. The fact that the last four months have gone by so fast amazes me. This week, going home has been on my mind a lot. Sometimes it is with excitement, and sometimes with sadness. Knowing I'm leaving soon is such a bittersweet feeling. One thing I'm always sure of, though, is food. So here's my list of foods I'll miss, as well as foods I'm excited for.

10 Peruvian Foods I'll Miss
1. Lomo saltado
2. Papa a la Huancaina
3. Tequeños
4. Chaufa de pollo
5. My host mom's guacamole
6. Aji de gallina
7. Fresh fish
8. Makis de mono sushi
9. My host mom's crepes
10. Empanadas


10 General Foods/Drinks I'm Excited For

1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Baked potato with sour cream
3. Walking taco
4. Pizza rolls
5. Broccoli salad
6. Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs
7. Monkey bread
8. Crab legs
9. Spaghetti with meat sauce
10. Steak

10 Restaurant Food/Drinks I'm Excited For
1. Runza ranch
2. French dip (add swiss) from The Lodge
3. Jewel II movie theater popcorn
4. Spinach and artichoke dip from Applebee's
5. Cherry limeade from Sonic
6. Brownie sundae from Frosty's
7. Quatro from Erbert and Gerbert's
8. Broccoli and cheddar soup from Panera
9. Side salad with bleu cheese from Peppermill
10. Mai tai's from Elephant's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment